Skip to content
- Improved quality of Inclusive education provided to children with disabilities thanks to the technical and material support provided to mainstream schools to become inclusive.
- The built environments of homes, schools and social facilities have been made more accessible to persons with disabilities.
- The capacity of parents of children with disabilities has been strengthened. This is enabling them to better manage their their children’s disability, to participate in resource mobilization, and in lobby and advocacy activities.
- Better outcomes in health, education, social and livelihood opportunities for children with disabilities as a result of regular home visits.
- Increased awareness on disability issues is leading to increased acceptance and better care for children with disabilities.
- The availability of means of transportation and communication provided by MIVA, has facilitated regular follow-up of children with disabilities and the implementation of CBR.